VINYL POOL PATCH
Vinyl Liner Repair Patchs
1. Be sure the area to be repaired is completely clean PRIOR to applying patch.
Apply Borderlines professional strength surface to scrub sponge and vigorously
clean the area to be repaired, whether above or below water to insure liner is
clean and free of algae or oils.
2. Cut repair patch slightly larger than the damaged area, allowing a margin of
1 to 2 inches beyond than the damaged area, rounding the corners with scissors.
3. Separate paper backing from repair patch.
4. Place patch material over center of hole/repair and press firmly with the
included smoothing tool, working out
all air and water bubbles from under patch to the edges. UNDERWATER – be sure
to use suffcient pressure to squeeze out all water and air bubbles from
under the patch material.
5. DO NOT disturb patch for approximately 30 minutes. The longer the patch
remains untouched the more positive the bond.
Showing 1 to 1 of 1 (1 Pages)