Vinyl Liner Repair Patchs
1. Be sure the area to be repaired is completely clean PRIOR to applying patch.
Clean the area to be repaired, whether above or below water to insure liner is
clean and free of algae or oils.
2. Cut repair patch slightly larger than the damaged area, allowing a margin of
1 to 2 inches larger than the damaged area, rounding the corners with scissors.
3. Separate paper backing from repair patch.
4. Place patch material over center of hole/repair and press firmly with the
included smoothing tool, working out all air and water bubbles from under
patch to the edges. Be sure to use suffcient pressure to squeeze out all water
and air bubbles from under the patch material.
5. DO NOT disturb patch for approximately 30 minutes. The longer the patch
remains untouched the more positive the bond.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)